Monday, February 16, 2009

Barkley Has Been Here, There, and Everywhere!

A lot of exciting things happened to me while our blog wasn't working. I visited a lot of the Kindergarten students' homes and I had a wonderful time. In the picture above, I was snacking on a branch from a Christmas tree...yummy!

After my snack, my friend helped me brush my teeth. It is important to brush and floss my beaver teeth to keep them white and healthy. He also took me to catechism where we learned about Jesus.

The Kindergarten class had a literacy lunch at school. I had never been to a literacy lunch before, but it is a lot of fun! A lot of the Kindergarten parents came to the school and we had lunch in the library. We had some really delicious pizza, and then we got new books to read with our families.

This picture shows me dressed up in a monkey costume. It was really fun pretending to be a different animal, and my friend dressed up as a caterpillar. He also took me to church, and I met the priest and some of the other families who go there. Thank you Kindergarten students for all the fun adventures!



No comments: