Monday, February 23, 2009

Sledding, Hockey, and Darth Vader

I had another great visit to a Kinder's home. This is me in his hockey bag. I didn't get to play hockey though because I didn't have any hockey equipment.

This is my Kinder friend dressed up as Darth Vader. I was scared of him in his costume! Look at my new t-shirt. It has the British flag on it. I love my new shirt.

I am at hockey with my Kindergarten friends. I am in the dressing room getting my picture taken.
I am cuddling in bed with Elmo and Alex. I was tired after all the fun I had at my Kinder friend's house!
I was on the sled outside. I was playing in the snow and I got messy. I even had to go in the washer and dryer. I got soap in my eyes and it really stung!

2 comments:

kelly&dave said...

He looks like hes had a great time there we love his t shirt we are from England we cant wait till we come to Canada one day and see oak lake love Chantelle & Danny ( Lukes Cousins ) xx

Mrs Obach said...

Wow Kinders, I'm so excited and surprised to see Barkley out at the hockey game! I bet that he had a wonderful time watching hockey and visiting his friend. Barkley's new shirt looks great too, he is such a lucky Beaver to have friends like you!