Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Exciting Adventures: Hockey, Birthday Parties, Cats, and Snow

Hi everyone! It's Barkley the Beaver here. Sorry I haven't written to you for a long time, but my blog was blocked. It is fixed now, so I have lots to tell you. In December, I went to the hockey rink to practice hockey. I even watched the boys and girls from Kindergarten playing hockey. Do our friends in Ireland and South Africa ever play hockey?
This is me having a piece of birthday cake. It was one of my friends' 7th birthday parties. The cake was delicious. Do you like my bib that I wore to keep my fur clean?

I made a new friend. This is my friend Stripety the Cat. I have never had a cat for a friend before!

I was playing in the snow. Did you know that it snows a lot where we live? My friends took good care of me though. I am wearing a scarf to keep warm!

No comments: